Insurance is included in the majority of vehicles rates as listed on the platform, or listed very clearly prior to making a rental request. For vehicles below a certain threshold (£40 per day) an additional insurance fee of £2.99 per day may be payable by the Driver
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay extra for any insurance?
- Can I pay the owner directly instead of paying via the site?
- How can I cancel a booking as a renter?
- Can I make a payment with cash?
- Who has to pay for the fuel?
- What is the Rental Fee?
- Do I have to pay a Security Deposit when renting a car?
- When will my card be charged?